Effective Date March 31, 2021
Our website and mobile app are intended only for visitors from the United States.
Content covered here can be accessed through these sections:
Information We Collect From You:
By visiting and/or using our website or mobile app, or by contacting our Customer Experience team, we may collect the following categories of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) about you:
- Email Address.
- Credit Card Number.
- Mailing Address.
- Phone number.
- DIRX Account Username and Password; and
- Profile information
We may also automatically collect the following categories of non-personally identifiable information from devices (e.g., smartphone, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use our websites (“Non-Personal Information”):
- IP Address.
- Device Identifier.
- Log Files.
- Clear Gifs.
- Flash LSOs.
Personal Information and Non-Personal Information collectively referred to as “information.”
Security of Your Personal Information
DiRx has implemented commercially reasonable, technical, administrate and physical security safeguards to protect your Personal Information. When you provide us sensitive Personal Information (e.g., credit card number), we encrypt that Personal Information in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI-DSS”). However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (e.g., if you feel that the security of your account with us has been compromised), please contact us immediately as detailed under the “Contact Us” heading below.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our website or mobile app is not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information directly from children under age 18. Children under the age of 18 may not use our website and should not provide their Personal Information to us. You hereby affirm that you are at least eighteen years old or the minimum age to be considered the age of majority in your jurisdiction.
How We Use That Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
Complete a transaction for the purchase of a product on our website or mobile app, or through our Customer Experience team.
Provide you with the services and products offered on our website or mobile app, or through our Customer Experience team.
Respond to or follow-up on your inquiries or other requests.
Improve the quality of our website and tailor it to your preferences.
Conduct research and analysis related to our business, products, website or mobile app, or our Customer Experience team.
Communicate with you about promotions.
Implement social networking features you have activated;
Send newsletters and other marketing communications with promotional information about DiRx products. If you no longer want to receive these marketing communications, you may opt-out of such communications using the methods described in the “Opting Out of DiRx Communications” heading below; and
Comply with our company policies and procedures, for accounting and financial purposes, and otherwise as required or permitted by law.
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties. However, from time to time, we may share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, retail partners, third party service providers and the authorities in the following circumstances:
- DiRx Affiliates, Subsidiaries and Retail Partners. We may share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and some select retail partners whom we have vetted and selected. By visiting our website, mobile app or otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer of your information throughout the DiRx network of entities.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who perform functions on our behalf (e.g., hosting or operating our website or mobile app, processing credit card payments, fulfillment services, contest administration, technical support providers, customer service providers, delivery services, e-commerce providers, sending email marketing communications and data analysis). We do not authorize these third parties to use your information for purposes other than for which it has been provided, and do not authorize these third parties to disclose your information to unauthorized parties. We require these third parties to maintain appropriate security to protect your information from unauthorized access or processing.
- As Required or Appropriate by Law. We may disclose your information to regulatory authorities, courts, and government agencies where we believe that doing so would be in accordance with or permitted or required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, to defend the interests, rights, and/or property of DiRx or others, or to respond to emergencies.
- Business Transfers. We may transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, brands, affiliates, subsidiaries or other assets.
You hereby consent to these terms.
Opting Out of DiRx Communications
Should you wish to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us, you may opt out of receiving such communications by: (1) using the unsubscribe procedure provided in our marketing communication; or (2) if you created an online account when you registered to receive our marketing communications, you may log into your account and make changes to your communication preferences. If you are having difficulty unsubscribing from our marketing communications using the above methods, please contact us as detailed under the “Contact Us” heading below. You can always send email inquiries at [email protected].
DiRx will comply with your request as quickly as reasonably possible as required by law. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, to complete any transactions that you began prior to your request, or for other purposes as required or permitted by applicable law. In addition, please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may need to send you service-related communications and may need to keep information we have collected about you for record-keeping, research, and other purposes.
We may display targeted ads to you through social media platforms. These ads are sent to groups of people who share traits, such as where they live or have expressed an interest in shopping on our digital properties. We do not share any of your personally identifiable information, including your shopping history or health information, with social media platforms. See the policies of each social media platform for additional information about these types of ads, including how to manage your display settings for these ads.
We will require these parties to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Third Party Links
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security policies and practices of other organizations, or any other app developer, app provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer.
When you use our website, we along with our affiliates, subsidiaries, retail partners and third-party service providers may use “cookies” and similar technologies (e.g., beacons, log files, pixels, and Flash LSOs) (collectively, “Technology”). This Technology involves placing small files/code on your device or browser that serve several purposes, such as remembering your preferences (e.g., language) and generally improving your experience on our website. Specifically, we may use such Technology to:
- Provide us with general analytics about our website, including demographic information in a non-identifiable form, to improve our website’s performance and customize your experience.
- Allow you to engage in our social media offerings on our website; and
- More effectively market our website and advertise other websites that may be of interest to you.
Pages on this site may directly request information from you for specific purposes. That information will be used in the intended manner. If you have questions about how it will be used, please contact us before submitting information. This notice may be updated to reflect changes in our practices.
DiRx takes your privacy information seriously and employs extensive measures to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) and we also adhere to the Privacy Rule standards that address the use and disclosure of individuals’ health information—called “protected health information” by organizations subject to the Privacy Rule — called “covered entities,” as well as standards for individuals' privacy rights to understand and control how their health information is used.
DiRx will continue to use necessary measures to protect the security of your data, and work to update those measures over time. However, it is impossible for us to completely guarantee that user data will be immune from malicious attack or compromise, and as such, you should understand that your transmission of personal data is always at your own risk.
Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, you may have the right to request and receive certain information about a company’s disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing use, and your choices with respect to such disclosures. Because we do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their own direct marketing use unless you are first given the opportunity to opt-in or out, we are exempt from this requirement. If you still wish to learn more about our compliance with this requirement, please contact us using the methods listed under the “Contact Us” heading below.
We may also share and otherwise process aggregated information or de-identified information, including Non-Personal Information that does not identify you individually with other parties.
If you are our customer and a California resident, you may request that we provide you with certain information about the entities with which we have shared our customers' personal information for the entities own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To do so, please write to us at [email protected].